Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rainy dayss...

Raining...raining...raining. Raining cats and dogs everyday in Miri. I heard that it's the same weather in Kuching too. I guess this rain might continue till Chinese New Yew. The weather is really very cold. My clothes are so wet and don't know how to dry it. Hope that tomorrow will MUST not rain again. Ahahaha.






Flood. No lah. Juz little bit only.

 
 When the rain'll stop?

        Weekend again... Planning what i want to do. Tomorrow go shopping at Parkson. Some of course mates want to have some coffee online at the Starbucks. I think the coffee wireless there sure very good one. Go there download some drama to watch. Then. what else..... Blogging, facebook and ..........Oklaaaa do some revision lo. Monday i'm having "语音" Chinese pronounciation. Yea.. Really difficult. Sometime, i don't understand what the lecturer taught. The subject i like most is "Journey to the West" 西游记. The story is interesting and the lecturer is really very good and cute. Ahaha... 13th Jan 2010 was his birthday and our class and Class BC1 combined to celebrate his birthday. I think he might be very happy. Then, the next day, so surprise that he bought us chocolate. Thank you so much Mr. Khoo.



Blogging.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment